Village hall

Guarlford Village Hall

Trustees and Management Committee

Chairperson

Jennie Cameron

Treasurer

Judith Knott

Secretary, and hall bookings

Gill Hollick

Committee members

Roy Hollick

  Rev Gary Crellin

Guarlford Village Hall is part of the old malthouse, which was built in1870. By 1911 all malt production in Guarlford had ceased and the building was left vacant. In 1922 it became the premises of the newly formed Guarlford Parish Club, then the Guarlford Men's Club and eventually that part which is now occupied became Guarlford Village Hall which was granted registered charity status in 1949.


Registered Charity No. 523145