The Guarlford Story

The Green Dragon

The Green Dragon is mentioned in a Directory for 1855, where Joseph M Sheen was noted as a 'beer retailer'.

The thatched black and white cottage was pulled down about 1923 and rebuilt.

In 2004 the Green Dragon underwent another transformation with the addition of an attractive restaurant.


Click 'back' on browser toolbar to return to Photo Gallery thumbnails